Please join us for a two-hour session featuring live presentations by experts in wind energy siting, sound, safety, and construction, as well as those who can speak about environmental considerations.
Following the presentations, there will be ample time for questions from the audience.
The session will be moderated and recorded for those who cannot attend.
- The purpose of this event is for community education and information. We require respectful behavior this evening; anyone who does not comply will be asked to leave or escorted out of the building. We appreciate your cooperation in making this a civil and productive meeting.
- During the event, staff will walk through the auditorium to gather questions from the audience. Questions will be read by event staff.
- Questions will be chosen with every effort to give equal representation of different topics. Any questions not answered by 8:00 p.m. will be reviewed, and answers will be posted to the Honey Creek Wind website (www.honeycreekwindpower.com) following the event.
- This meeting will be recorded and will be available at www.honeycreekwindpower.com following the event.
- August 10, 2022 at 6:00pm – 8pm
Trillium Event Center
1630 E Southern Ave
Bucyrus, OH 44820
Google map and directions